- U.S. consumer prices increased in April, which could allow the Federal Reserve to keep interest rates unchanged for a while.
- Personal income rose 0.5% in the month after ticking up 0.1% in March.
- Savings increased to $990.3 billion in April from $963.7 billion in March.
- Personal consumption expenditures (PCE) index increased 0.3% last month after rising 0.2% in March.
- The annual increase in the PCE was at 1.5% from 1.4% in March.
‘Benefit from TOP’s global client base and quality support system’ The online publishers